View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:28 PM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I wouldn't re-sign him if I were Warriors GM unless it's a no brainer discount. They are in win now mode and he isn't likely going to help them win next year. I'm sure they can do better than settling with an injured KD who at age 30 isn't old, but he is at the later part of his peak and probably won't return to what he was.
It really doesnt matter because even without KDs salary and declining Livingstons TO, they land around 115m.

So letting Durant go wont help them, specially if they plan to re-sign Draymond next year too.

Not sure if Durant was definately leaving, but i think if the Warriors have the chance to sign Durant to a 4y max deal after he declined his options, they are doing it. And then they are running back the Curry/Klay/Durant/Draymond core until everyone is 33-35y old...

Like i said, Durant wont help next season, but they couldnt replace him anyway if they let him walk...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote