View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 02:57 PM   #1539
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@townbrad: Smoke billowing on the Horford-Mavs front, but not yet seeing flames. Hard to imagine Mavs forking over most of their salary cap space to a 33-year-old center, even one of Horford’s caliber. But it certainly would help them make a quantum leap, short-term.

@ZackMFFL: No disrespect to anyone who thinks this, but why would Al Horford turn down $30M in guaranteed money if he felt he needed to leverage another deal? You don't turn down that much money unless something else is already in the bag or really close.

@TylerAtoms: Al Horford has the same agent as Jrue Holiday. He once used the Mavs as leverage to get Jrue the max in New Orleans. I fear he is doing the same with the Mavs, again.
There's got to be a market for him, I mean if he gets a minimum 2-50 that's a win. Who knows what he'll get in summer of 2020. In addition, he sat in that lockerroom with Boston the entire year, given what Kyrie said about the kids, it was not good. I don't think he'll be a Chris Paul and go with a money grab, he'll find the best situation and if it's 25 per over multiple seasons....it's a solid business decision.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote