View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 01:01 PM   #1719
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Not only that, but we'd likely have to stretch waive THJ in which Cuban swallows 40 million. Not gonna happen.

I will say that I'm growing more used to Horford though if we strike out on others and can get his price down a bit. You could do worse I suppose. Rather just pay Vuc in that scenario though.
Horford is much better than vuc. 4/96 or below and I'm all for horford anything more than that and I'm out(and it's looking like more than that) we aren't the lakers. While I'm a believer that there is value in trying to be good immediately our stars are 20 and 23 instead of 35. It makes sense for la to mortgage the future, their window is 3 years. Our window should be at least a decade.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote