View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 01:29 PM   #12
JJP

JJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I don’t want Horford on a 4 year deal unless it’s massively front-loaded... And even then, anything more than a 3 year deal where we can trade his expiring in that last year is a turn off for me because I want Giannis in 2021.

That’s why I’m out on Vuc and the other 2nd tier guys this summer — if the 3rd guy that we add to the Luka/KP combo doesn’t launch us to contender status then I’d rather keep our powder dry for someone who will... Kemba is really the only 2nd tier star I’d consider this summer because he’s the only one I feel confident about retaining trade value.
The fan base won't like it, but that's probably the smart move. If it's not Kemba, I'll take two good players that may at least get us close to, or in the playoffs. By the time Hardaway and Lee come off the books, you may still have really good players and enough money for a max contract player... and by then we'll have a better understanding of the team needs
JJP is offline   Reply With Quote