View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 01:47 PM   #13
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I don’t want Horford on a 4 year deal unless it’s massively front-loaded... And even then, anything more than a 3 year deal where we can trade his expiring in that last year is a turn off for me because I want Giannis in 2021.

That’s why I’m out on Vuc and the other 2nd tier guys this summer — if the 3rd guy that we add to the Luka/KP combo doesn’t launch us to contender status then I’d rather keep our powder dry for someone who will... Kemba is really the only 2nd tier star I’d consider this summer because he’s the only one I feel confident about retaining trade value.
Its not about being a contender, but we really need to be a playoff team going into the 2021 free agency. A real one, not a paper one.

The other players have to see Luka&KP in the playoffs. Or it will be "two years they are allready playing together and not even made the playoffs"

And the 2021 FA is not just Giannis, it looks like it will be a pretty huge one.

Last edited by sefant77; 06-24-2019 at 02:19 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote