View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:39 PM   #31
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It is a difficult situation.... The Mavs may very well find themselves in a situation to where they believe it's in their best interest to wait until next year to try and add someone... I do worry about them getting into a pattern of doing this. And I do believe that they have take significant strides forward to keep Doncic in a Mavs uniform long term. So, they'll probably be left with overpaying for someone such as a Horford or keeping the powder dry until next year. Everyone in Mavs land loves dry powder...
I sincerely doubt they traded Barnes just to have dry powder. I personally believe they are going all in this summer regardless of future space. If you have a chance to win now, then you take it every time.

The bigger question is whether those moves will be enough to move the needle.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote