View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:59 PM   #1751
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It is a difficult situation.... The Mavs may very well find themselves in a situation to where they believe it's in their best interest to wait until next year to try and add someone... I do worry about them getting into a pattern of doing this. And I do believe that they have take significant strides forward to keep Doncic in a Mavs uniform long term. So, they'll probably be left with overpaying for someone such as a Horford or keeping the powder dry until next year. Everyone in Mavs land loves dry powder...
I'll take dry powder over Erick Dampier 2.0, thanks... Horford is gonna be 37 by the time his contract expires, and even at 33 he's due for regression. Let someone else take that risk.

Also, we already made a significant move to keep Doncic in a Mavs uniform -- Kristaps Porzingis... It's not like we're coming back with the same roster as last year. We nabbed a young All-Star in Luka's rookie season, which is better than Dirk ever got in his 20 years here.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote