View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 07:23 PM   #1984
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
No problem, tensions are high with free agency. I pretty much have a chronic headache now with all of this stuff.

I agree though to keep an eye on all of the players being jettisoned in the name of cap space/cap issues. And honestly, that might be where the Mavs can make the best moves. Diallo, Beverly, and two other really good role players is actually starting to look decent. I'd support Brogdon, but would he REALLY make a bigger impact than filling in big time needs? That's where I'm at with him. I know his efficiency and his fit, but I don't agree with how he would impact the roster more than some other plan B/C moves. Not for the price. If he was 11 mil a year, sure. 20-25 mil a year? Hey, if the FO believes it...do it. If not, I'm not gonna lose sleep. This damn headache though...
Exactly my stance. I Think a lot of people want to throw in all our resources in Brogdon so we don't get left empty handed.

Mind you..........the Mavs can also save that cap space(sign guys to 1 year deals) and offer a team some flexibility who want to get from under a all star's contract. If we are going to be left with Brogdon and Beverly's of the world......I'd rather find a trade partner.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote