View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 06:00 AM   #2083
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endtroducing MASKED View Post
Shams is saying Utah is hard after Bogdanovic, so that option looks to be off the table if it ever was on it.
Just eyeballing their payroll they would have to cut Favors to make a market offer based on what these guys like Barnes are getting. There's a good chance if Bojan went there Favors could be a guy you could secure for a bargain possibly.

As for Dragic I like him. But not at 19m coming off a year where he missed 46 games and was his worst year in nearly a decade. Miami can't trade a 1st until 2023. Unless they gift us Bam or Herro(no way they would just to clear PART of what they need for Butler) I'm not touching that trade. Hard pass from me.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote