View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 08:06 AM   #2087
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
I am not saying that a top option or that we are rooting for it but I don’t see your point either. I know Dragic is getting old but if we are talking about a scenario where we miss most of the big names but still want to try to make the playoffs this year, why not? Dragic and Luka have proven that they can okay well together at a high level and I think they could do that here as well. Our D would suffer but our offense would be great and we would still have all our cap space or even if we didn’t we would have it back next year.
Because we can get better production out of Brunson? Dragic was awful last year (his shooting percentage was on par with Rubio) and the injuries are starting to pile up. Why piss away $19m and an entire season on being a treadmill team? Dragic isn’t helping you get into the playoffs at this point in his career.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote