View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 08:19 AM   #2089
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Because we can get better production out of Brunson? Dragic was awful last year (his shooting percentage was on par with Rubio) and the injuries are starting to pile up. Why piss away $19m and an entire season on being a treadmill team? Dragic isn’t helping you get into the playoffs at this point in his career.
I don’t disagree, I am very high on Brunson around here and I think he can give us almost everything we need but still we are looking for a guard this summer and if we miss out on our targets, why not give Dragic a go especially with Luka which I am sure would make his ecstatic. Again, IF we miss our targets I don’t see any negative in getting Dragic here for one year.

I could be wrong but ...aren’t we able to absorb him with the exception we have ? If not, I still think it’s not bad because it’s for the year and we get the money back next year.

I also agree Dragic has slowed down, but I wouldn’t say be is done. IF he can stay modestly healthy next season, I think he would be very good with this team.