View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 08:21 AM   #2090
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If we’re rooting for a Dragic trade, then this off-season was a total failure... We might as well pick up Wes and DeAndre on one year deals and see how high we can finish in the lotto, since we’re obviously punting the season away... Plan Z in full effect.
The worrisome part is Donnie after the KP trade saying "we like stars." That just sets one up for disappointment if you're not actually meaning that in free agency.

I'll pass judgement once all of the moves have been made, but it feels like once again the Mavs are somehow caught with their heads between their asses with regards to free agency.

I think the Anthony Davis trade hurt the Western teams considerably. If you noticed, most of the leaked free agency news concerns players going to or staying in the east. If the Lakers gets a third star, then there isn't much any West gm can do about it with regards to fair competition. I'm sure that was on Kemba's mind when he chose Boston.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote