View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 11:55 AM   #2100
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
That would give us more balance but I have hard time embracing a strategy of adding 2 old role players past their prime and Aminu when that team would struggle at best to make the POs.

Unfortunately I'm concerned that is what we'll be left with.

I think at that point I'd rather just develop the youth we have and maybe add some to at least give us a growth factor.
We need some tough guys out there with Luka and KP imo. Even if development is the goal I don't want it at the expense of watching our two stars get bullied around because we have a soft team around them. Especially when it comes to KP and him having to carry the load as our only legit big man.

I personally am tired of watching tank basketball. At the first of last season before the trade I was having a blast watching the team. After they dumped all the talent I could barely watch. We don't need a high draft pick at this point. We need a good showing from our two stars so we can eventually lure a "big fish" in.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote