View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 04:20 PM   #4002
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Right?!? The FO is so stupid and useless! Thank God for the secret shadow FO that stepped in over the last year to engineer the draft night trade for Luka and the blockbuster trade for KP! I sure wish they'd come back and replace the idiots working in the FO currently!
I don't understand why you see everything so black and white... You can be happy that the front office pulled off the Luka and KP trades while at the same time recognizing that this offseason was an abject failure.

We were supposed to sign a big name FA (according to Cuban), or even just a couple of mid-tier guys (according to Donnie), but all we got were career bench players... We had $30m in cap space and only used half of it -- I've never heard of a team that planned on going over the cap leaving that much space on the table.

So we're one of the best teams in the league at trades, but we completely suck at free agency. The FO shouldn't get complimented for its strengths while ignoring its weaknesses... Especially not when the owner is going after disappointed fans on Twitter.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-10-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote