View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 05:19 PM   #4011
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You just totally and perhaps (tactically?) ignored the last line in UD's response. I'm not sure how many times it has to be repeated for people to understand.

The owner lashing out on fans in a position of severe weakness changes everything with your response. Everything. Mike Fisher made a whole damn personal video of it if in case you've been living under a rock...and that guy is under Cuban's dollar! And I don't even like Mike Fisher, but damn, after that, I had somewhat of a new found respect for doing it.

And even if you wanted to somehow side with Cuban saying fans on twitter are dumb, well, the actions speak louder than words.

Seth Curry/Delon Wright/Bad guy from John Wick is the offseason so far and now the cap space is vamush! I'm rooting for them all to be successful, honestly, but there is also a good chance none of those acquisitions really have an effect on the win column.

You guys all sound stupid right now. The front office has made some mistakes and hit some homeruns. This offseason was bad, but honestly none of us can know for certain whether it could have been better.

I think everyone agrees Mark Cuban lashing out at fans is bad. Give yourself +10 points for winning an argument. Are you happy now?
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote