View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #4044
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Oh wow you really are dead serious. Ok so I'm new to this new world of super sensitive people.

If me highlighting the word "One" and telling you to rethink the use of the word one, based on the fact literally Cuban himself references past failures in the off season, and not your actual opinion is me telling you "how to think" I mean... I'm really sorry. I'd say dude but I'll keep in gender neutral just in case.

Is that how you apologize to the sensitive people today? It's my first time as well.

And yes you used the multi quote tool to perfection.
Hey, you said something you didn't mean or you worded something wrong, it's ok. We all do it from time to time. I forgive you and I won't hold it against you, but please refrain from personal attacks. And keep whatever weird social justice argument you are starting up confined to the politics section.