View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 08:53 AM   #23
ChileanMavsFan

ChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of lightChileanMavsFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
Adams might be slightly overpaid but at 25 and his skill set and size he is one of the better fits with this Mavs team. If OKC continues to blow it up, I would be all over trying to get Adams.
I'd be OK with Adams. Yeah, he is a bit overpaid considering his lack of range and that he is a terrible free throw shooter, but his contract only has two more years (so we can keep cap space for 2021, plan powder anyone? are we getting Giannis? lol) and he provides good defense and rebounding. He is young and I think we are likely to be resting KP a lot this year, so it would be nice to have a solid starter at Center.

Might take us a few first rounders to snatch him though and other teams might be asking about him given that OKC is in rebuild mode, so I could see the FO not being interested.

Last edited by ChileanMavsFan; 07-12-2019 at 08:54 AM.
ChileanMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote