View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #4380
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Yeah, my concern as well.

If Powell and Maxi get over powered by some of the bigger centers the Mavs won’t have many options and will end up relying on KP or Boban to make up the difference.
Do we really want KP banging with Jokic, Gasol, DJ and those others you mentioned because Rick won’t have any other options?
Especially at the risk of damaging a key asset.

Seems like a big center at the min would be a wise investment or at least an insurance policy.
It bugs me that the Grizzlies got Dwight Howard for only $5.6 million. I sure would have liked it if we could have signed him for that amount, maybe even less. He's a free agent next season. Maybe we'll have two Dwights in Dallas.