View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 03:25 PM   #845
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I don't think any player likes it when you take the ball from them like that. It's a disrespect rly. And that rookie who did it is the one who escalated it by taking such an issue with Luka confronting him. If you are gonna take the ball from a player as confident as Luka your first reaction can't be to take a forearm to his neck. He wouldn't dare do that to Lebron or Giannis. But whether it's because Luka is a 2nd year player and reigning roy or a euro he thought he could earn some points with his team and coach maybe by being the "tough guy". Prolly also some chip on shoulder action for being barely drafted in the late 2nd. I like Luka standing his ground showing that things like that are not going to fly with him. And I have no doubt that if it had been a regular season game Luka would have proceeded to to come down and switched him into an iso situation and put his body into him and drawn a foul or drained a step back in his rook face. I have no problem with anything that happened until Mann put his arm up into Luka's neck. And I would bet Luka had no *real* issue either until that.
Agreed tbh

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote