View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:57 AM   #244
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Not to dogpile on Carlisle, but I do think he bears some responsibility for KP's struggles. For the life of me, I can't figure out why a Luka-KP pick and roll isn't the bread and butter of our offense. We should be running that on every possession. I swear I don't remember them doing it once all last night. Instead we see KP posting up smaller defenders really badly, and occasionally floating around the 3pt line. Carlisle himself has said more than once that it's on him to get KP going early. Constant pick and rolls and pick and pops seem to be the easiest way to do that.
Thank you!

Youtube Porzingis vs 'any team we have played' and just watch how ineffective his picks are. That's why he and Luka aren't synched and why he is in awkward positions on the floor on the offense.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote