View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 04:37 PM   #1331
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Yes this team is super-easy to root for. Its become appointment viewing again. Like, "if I have to miss a single game I get depressed" kind of appointment viewing. Been awhile since us Mavs fans have gotten to watch a group of young-ish guys grow and learn how to win together.
Man, it sucks for me because I work until 9 PM central and then my drive home is an hour, so most games on my work days, I’m catching the 3rd quarter streaming radio even though I have League Pass. It kills me. I got to watch both of these B2Bs and it was awesome. This is how I was in high school with the Mavs back in 2005.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote