View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 04:26 PM   #107
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Better keep hoping. Sample size of recent games where he has played and not completely sucked is way too small, but we're going to be stuck with him for years, so I'm right there with you hoping and praying. He has contributed so little this season that everybody is excited because he's played a couple of games in a row and sucked less. heh

I still wish we'd get rid of him and get a bigger body with more of an inside game and a physical presence in the paint. We've got the top offense in the league, so it's not like we're not scoring enough. I'd gladly sacrifice DP for a bigger body and some D. We've got other guys who can fill in for his lob dunks.
Idk, he is really good at that one thing. Its all about timing. And he's quicker on the roll than KP or Maxi. I would like a banger too, to deal with the Steven Adams, Gobert and especially Anthony Davis types. I think I mentioned Tristan Thompson before in this regard. He's an elite low post defender and rebounder who can also roll well and guard on the perimeter on a switch. He would be the upgrade. We just don't have many minutes available at the 5.

Last edited by mac222b; 12-13-2019 at 04:26 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote