View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 11:14 PM   #12
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how you can blame Rick for what happened today. That to me looked like youth and inexperience of the players more than anything. It's not his fault that Brunsen turned into a dear in the headlights against a full court press, or that Curry and THJ couldn't hit a shot to save their lives. Or that the refs decided to go full 2006 finals mode against us.

My expectations for the team my have been tempered somewhat, but it doesn't change my opinion about Rick being a strong COY candidate.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote