View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 12:23 AM   #17
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I don't see how you can blame Rick for what happened today. That to me looked like youth and inexperience of the players more than anything. It's not his fault that Brunsen turned into a dear in the headlights against a full court press, or that Curry and THJ couldn't hit a shot to save their lives. Or that the refs decided to go full 2006 finals mode against us.

My expectations for the team my have been tempered somewhat, but it doesn't change my opinion about Rick being a strong COY candidate.
I dont often disagree with you but Rick shares blame with the players on today's game. He stood and watched the steaming pile of shit coming out on the court as they tried to milk the clock with over 9 minutes left in the game. He played into Nurses midgetball gameplan instead of putting KP and Maxi in.

That said. He can tighten those few issues up going forward and control what he can and get in the conversation of coy later. We can talk all we want about coach of the year but Rick doesn't give two dog fks about it. Just fix the damn issues that he has had which granted arent that many and get to the playoffs. The rest will work itself out.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote