View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 11:56 AM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
KP played a team high 36 minutes, and the last 8 minutes of the game.

I'm not sure why he couldn't figure out that Maxi was the key to beating a full court press that they were struggling with.
True, the press was obviously an issue, but they beat the press numerous times but then stood holding the ball milking the clock and trying to set up a half court offense. There was far too much time to hold the ball up like that. I could have separated the issues more but I didnt mean it was ALL because Maxi and KP werent in together.

Getting KP back in for 8 mins is better than 4 mins but the lead shrank to 10pts before he decided to bring our best player back in. Not to mention that JJ who is very experienced just sat there and the only time he remotely made an appearance was when he got off the bench to go give Rick his thoughts on the sideline.

You gotta do what it takes to win very winnable games from incredibly winnable positions, even if it means KP plays higher minutes and you have to use JJ...assuming he was healthy. I didnt say it's all on Coach.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote