View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaThaDon View Post
This is the one team in the West I feel we have little to no chance to win a 7 game series in the playoffs against assuming both teams are healthy. While we got dominated in our 3rd meeting we should have beaten the Lakers twice. Clippers with that defense will give us problems every time we face them.

Honestly wouldn't mind sneaking into the playoffs at 6 or 7 and facing the Jazz (N/A) or Nugs (1-1) Lakers have shotblocking. Clippers have a solid defensive roster. Both teams are allowed to be overly physical with Luka.

I think we could hypothetically beat the Nugs, Jazz in 7 and I think we'd be the favorites to beat the Rockets, Grizz, and Thunder.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote