View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 10:10 PM   #1445
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
The coach has to change this up not the players.

I'm shock that a guy on YouTube can see that the mavs don't truly run any set plays in the clutch. I used to feel as if RC always put Dirk in a prime position to win games late by running awesome set plays

That has not been the case this year with luka and most importantly KP who I believe is being used way too much as a stationary player.
So your opinion is that the coach who used to put Dirk in position to achieve late in games has somehow forgotten how to do that, and that the young, untested group of players play absolutely no factor in this at all? You think Carlisle is intentionally denying them the structure they need to execute late in games, and you don't think he's seeing anything in practice that makes him feel like the current approach gives them the best chance to win (right now)?

I just want to make sure I'm following you.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 01-30-2020 at 10:13 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote