View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 06:03 PM   #1468
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You can’t give up Brunson while Luka is injured — Barea can’t play heavy minutes and neither Wright nor Curry are running our offense.. You’re cutting off your nose to spite your face just to add a big right after we added WCS... You have the right to your opinion, but you’d also make a horrible GM.
1st off he stated that the mavs couldn't beat the clippers deal

I countered by showing him a deal that as I stated IF the mavs wanted to Lee who matches harkless expiring contract, Brunson matches the clippers late round 1st pick and the Mavs 2nd round pick this year matches the clippers 2nd round next year

Now having said that if you took the time to read my response I also specifically stated that the mavs unlike the clippers were not in WIN NOW MODE which you obviously don't give up Brunson from their negotiating stance.

But that is a deal that trumps the clippers deal in term of value.

And for the record I'm not as high on Brunson as most because I think guys like him are a dime a dozen in the NBA easily replaceable.

But I understand the mavs point of view because they value Brunson a lot higher.

I just don't but that's my personal opinion of him which I'm intitled to have no one has to agree with it jeez it's a sports opinion board

Last edited by Dallas41; 02-09-2020 at 06:13 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote