View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 08:56 PM   #1470
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Well, shit -- if all you're trying to do is BEAT the Clippers deal to make a point, then why not trade Luka for Morris? They'll take that offer in a heartbeat! If you're gonna spout off poorly thought-out ideas just so you can be "right", then why not go all the way? You can say the moon is made of cheese and call it an "opinion" all you want, but we're going to demand that you back up said opinion with facts and analysis... The "it's a sports board" and "I'm entitled to my my opinion" defenses are worn the hell out. If you can't handle your posts being scrutinized without getting all butthurt about it, then take a hike, kid.

Trading Brunson for Morris is a dumbass proposal from the Mavs perspective because it destroys our PG depth just so we can get another big (which we don't need after WCS) -- it's making a trade just to make a trade.
Morris is hybrid 3/4 wing type player not a Center btw

The mavs actually lack those types of players that's one of the reasons why they are intersted in Michael Kidd Gilchrist who plays the same position as Morris

So to say the mavs don't need another big because they have WCS is incorrect because they are looking to grab MKG

Your statement made no sense based on that logic

Have a good day sir i refuse to engage in this topic anymore the trade deadline has passed not worth my time debating it with you anymore
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote