View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 09:12 PM   #1471
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Morris is hybrid 3/4 wing type player not a Center btw

The mavs actually lack those types of players that's one of the reasons why they are intersted in Michael Kidd Gilchrist who plays the same position as Morris

So to say the mavs don't need another big because they have WCS is incorrect because they are looking to grab MKG

Your statement made no sense based on that logic

Have a good day sir i refuse to engage in this topic anymore the trade deadline has passed not worth my time debating it with you anymore
Saying “I refuse to continue this debate” is just as weak as “I’m entitled to my opinion”. You just want to get the parting shot, but that doesn’t change the fact that your proposal to trade Brunson for Morris was terrible... Yeah, Morris isn’t a center, but he’s taller than Justin Jackson’s 6’7”, who played the 5 in our small ball lineup last night — Morris at 6’9” would definitely qualify as a “big” (1" shorter than Powell), which is what I called him. MKG is 6'6" (same height as THJ) and completely fits the bill of a wing player, even when we go small.

And the big difference between MKG and Morris? You don’t have to trade a high second rounder and your primary PG depth to get MKG, you just have to waive the worst guy on your roster. You come in here swinging your dick around acting like you’re the smartest guy in the room, but if you gave any thought to what you were saying instead of shit-posting, then maybe you’d realize there’s a thing or two you could learn from this community. Obviously asset management isn’t your forte.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-09-2020 at 09:24 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote