View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:54 AM   #1509
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
THJ strikes me as a guy who will be really good in regular season

But in the playoffs when defense tightens up and gets a little more physical he becomes inconsistent

I've watched the mavs for many years and the 3 guys that always drove me crazy in the playoffs were Terry, Josh Howard and M.Finley

All 3 of those guys were streaky much like THJ and could never be trusted from game to game.

Terry finally had that breakout year in 06 but I think a lot of it had to do with guys like Marion, Kidd and Chandler taking pressure off him

THJ is not very Atheletic and won't really blow by anyone so it'll be interesting to see how reacts when teams press up on here and take away his space in the playoffs for a lot of those catch and shoot 3's he gets in the regular.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote