View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 09:51 PM   #169
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I got tired legs at 17 when I ran track.

You can get tired legs at any age if you are working out hard and playing/practicing every single day for six straight months, which is exactly what theyve done.

It's not the inability to get out of bed. It's 5-10% less explosiveness from muscles and that's enough to impact performance when you're playing at the top level.
Agree. End of 48 minute NBA game, night of a back 2 back, 2nd half of season. It's understandable if he didn't have enough lift. I think you hope adrenaline can give you that little bit of extra. This shot was dead on from almost half-court it seems. 10 inches more and it's in.

Edit: it's a low percentage shot, and I'm certainly not blaming Luka or his conditioning or anything like that for not making it. I was just making an observation. I'm sure Luka would agree that he missed it short because he didn't quite get enough into it. Captain Obvious anybody? ;-)

Last edited by turin; 03-04-2020 at 10:49 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote