View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 06:57 PM   #22
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Sorry, buddy. My comment reads more harshly then I meant it. Just meant that we aren’t going to agree on the idea that Noel was mistreated or run out of here by Carlisle. If it were up to me I would start Maxi and Porzingis, and give wcs the majority of the backup center minutes.
Don't worry about it. I get it. Yeah, Noel was a knucklehead, but he was also a young kid who has basically had people fawning all over him and his potential for years telling him how great he was and what he deserved. I think when he rejected the Mavs' offer, which was a great one imo, he made a dumb move, and it pissed off the MBT. However, with the passage of time, kids can mature, and Noel never struck me as a bad apple. He seemed more the happy-go-lucky Josh Howard type to me, so I would've cut him some more slack myself. I'd have let him play the season out and played him every minute I could just to see if he really was worth the investment. Instead, the Mavs got a little petty in the way they reacted imo. Just because things may not work out one way or the other doesn't mean that a different, better road couldn't have been tried.

Last edited by turin; 03-04-2020 at 07:01 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote