View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 11:38 PM   #84
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I mean maybe....not many teams have their two best players the caliber of KP and Luka.
Title contenders definitely do. Teams that are poised to make deep runs into the playoffs definitely do. Two guys just isn't enough. It's enough to get into the playoffs, but not past the first round.

Quote:
Ideally, you'd want a better 3rd scorer but on any other team I feel like most teams would get more out of their stars or than Hardaway.
Are you saying that the Mavs aren't getting enough from Luka and KP, and that THAT is the problem, rather than the rest of the roster around them? Because I couldn't disagree more. Luka has had a few bad plays here and there, but he's putting up his usual god-tier numbers, and KP has been absolutely fantastic these two games.

Quote:
If Lakers had Hardaway as their 3rd best player would it be a issue?
Seriously? Yes, it would be a HUGE problem. Not only would they not be favorites to win the championship, they'd be underdogs in the first round... like the Mavs.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote