View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 08:04 AM   #24
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

"nick is a poor shooter down the stretch in close games " so was Michael Jordan, he misseed more than he made, he will be the first to tell you. The thing is, if this team can't get good looks down the stretch in close games with Dirk, Findawg, Nash, or Van Excel. . . then the team doesn't deserve a W. Of coarse some interior man to man defense, rebounding and overall thug tough attitide would put those types of situations few and far between when you take into account our offensive guns. Murph and others who rag on NVE never cease to amaze me, you people find the strongest position on the team, NASH, NVE, and AVERY J. and freakin nitpick and nitpick, until in your own sick little minds its all of a sudden this teams "biggest problem". Give me a break. What about the center position? What about the 4 slot besides Dirk? better yet what about our weakest position (besides the center obviously) the 3 slot? But NO NO to you our 2nd string point gaurd (who IS the second best, if not the best BACK UP POINT GAURD IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE) is are biggest problem. Get a clue, and some grattitude.