View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 07:54 PM   #66
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think Frank is cool. I like his swagger. I'm not sure he's better than some of the guys we can get at 31, though. I think there are going to be some real steals. People are super quick to want to trade picks for mediocre players like Frank, but are also super quick to trash Cuban for not going after someone like Giannis in the second round.

There are a lot of really decent servicable guys that are going to fall out fo the first round. Maybe even some stars.

I also think we've given up on Wright way too soon. All of the physical traits of Frank but he hit 37% of his threes on the season and 50% in the postseason. He was totally lost on defense so he didn't get played, but rather than trading away assets, I could see Rick sitting on him and catching him up to speed for next season. We pay nothing to get him and seeing as he's pretty untradable, we make something out of nothing. He makes Frank totally redundant IMO.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-22-2020 at 08:31 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote