View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 10:34 PM   #126
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
And i tried to argue that point.

Brunson is never going to be a good defender. But Frank could for sure push his 3p shooting into good territory. Frank has much more room (and chances) to improve on offense than Brunson has on defense.

Thats why its insane NOT to do such a trade. Specially with a potential Burke signing.
If you mean that Brunson will never be the type of long, switchable, multi-positional, high impact defender you and I both think Frank N could be on a good team, I agree.

But Brunson is actually already a plus on the defensive side of the floor in his role, and on his way to improving. EDIT: I remembered this wrong. He was actually a -5.1 on/off defensively, but he was a net positive, for sure.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 09-28-2020 at 10:44 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote