View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 08:59 PM   #143
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I don't rly want to trade brunson for a possible better fit player who might be(and to this point it's not close) a worse nba player in general. I'll trade Brunson in a package to acquire a for sure better player but... I was sold on Delon Wright being a great fit and look how that turned out. We are so devoid of assets you trade 31 and or brunson for proven guys not guys like frank who might b available for dirt cheap as a free agent next year.

For example if you tell me there is a covington type player who can be had for brunson sure i'll do that. You tell me we can trade Brunson for a player who *might* be anywhere from 7th to 13th man in the rotation like Frank then hard pass from me because that is too big of a gamble considering Brunson is equal to the higher end of that spectrum with the small caveat that Frank might be a better fit *if it works*.

As for pick 18... If Haliburton gets past the trio of Knicks Wizards and Suns then I'd really consider moving up for him. Seems to fit this NBA- doesn't need to be primary playmaker doesn't need a lot of shots... super long arms and primarily takes 3's and goes to the rim with a profile that could lead to being a great defender. Vassell, Nesmith, and Haliburton are the only ppl I'd move up for who are somewhat realistic if they got beyond 10.

If we stand pat and take 2 players then I'm open to a lot of players really. But I will say I'm not a huge Bey fan considering his age and while he has a lot left on the bone, as he really only scores with his athleticism to me... that's kinda the problem. Given his age he almost feels like a developmental player but at his age... That doesn't make me feel wonderful.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote