View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 01:13 PM   #149
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Random thought: if I’m the Mavs I’m blowing up the 76ers to see what it takes to get Matisse Thybulle. Does Seth Curry for Thybulle and Zhaire Smith get you there? 76ers are desperate for shooting and have plenty of defense, it would be a chance for the Mavs to get a phenomenal wing defender outside of the draft, freeing them up to take BPA in the draft.
I was actually just thinking about Zhaire and whether we could steal him. I remembered reading that he shot well from 3 and played well in G league maybe. I don’t think there is any way we get both. Either/or, and we maybe get a 2nd with Zhaire or something too.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote