View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 09:27 PM   #709
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Talk about falling off a cliff. What a complete and utter disappointment.
Yeah it was strange. Granted, the Lakers' defense was incredible, but also I think Miami just rant out of steam. They were nowhere near as aggressive as before, and their 3 pointers were consistently short, probably just out of exhaustion.

I also thought it was a mistake to put Dragic in the game. I know that's a feel good story to see him come back, but he was clearly far less 100%, and was a liability.

Oh well, while this wasn't the best NBA finals, it was FAR from the worst. Only two of the six games were flat-out bad.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote