View Single Post
Old 11-14-2020, 09:48 PM   #449
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Speaking of Giannis-

"Aftonbladet: So your plan is to stay in Milwaukee next year and then maybe sign an extension?

Giannis: "I do not know what the plan is. It depends on what decisions they make. If they make the right decision, I'll be there for many years. If they do not, we'll see. The NBA is business and we take it day by day. Hopefully we can succeed together."

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/g...ons-they-make/

Not exactly news, but can we at least officially put the "Giannis will never leave Milwaukee" narrative to rest? He's making it very clear whether he leaves or stays depends on his confidence in their front office.
He's basically tellingtge Buck " make necessary moves to help so I can stay. If you botch building around me then I'm out.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote