View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 01:24 PM   #473
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
So, in my trade above, what the Mavs would be paying is DFS (fairly significant) and the service of taking Rubio's guaranteed money past next year off the shoulders of OKC, who's rebuilding (VERY significant). Mix in the idea that both PHX and Chris Paul are reportedly trying to find Oubre and Rubio good spots to land (this is why you get Dal and LAC involved at all) and it all makes sense to me.
But we are also giving OKC significant negative equity in Wright who has 2 years left on his contract as well. I'm not sure if DFS is enough of trade chip to overcome Wright AND still keep us in the deal

I would rather send Jackson instead of DFS and include a pick swap and the 31st. We'll still get a good player at 25 - possibly the same player that we would get at 18
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote