View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 10:12 PM   #787
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
They were surprisingly good last year, but that’s because they surprisingly got a good year out of Chris Paul. He is one of the best to ever play, but people thought he was done. They are trying to capitalize off of that by putting themselves in the best position possible to get another on-ball superstar around whom they can build.
Haha its funny because you say this about Paul and your comment earlier about me possibly overrating Schroder.....I actually don't know if I give that much credit to Paul. He brought great leadership not taking that from him but I think SGA's development in part was a reason they did better than expected.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote