View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 05:47 PM   #1695
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah I think a lot of the Rondo hate stems from his time in Dallas.

But just going off what he's done away from Dallas that is a fair deal and probably a steal by Atlanta.

The dude might have been shitty attitude wise in Dallas but he's been loved in his last 3 stops New Orleans, Chicago and LA.

He's been lights out in the playoffs for all those teams.

Sometimes players learn from their mistakes. They grow up and mature. I think Rondo and Mello are two players who fit that label.

They will always be hated by some fans but they have grown since their early years and now they both have teammates they love playing with them.
I get it. Every time I see him I think of how we wasted a year of Dirks career with him. But for whatever reason he can play everywhere but in Dallas.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote