View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 05:49 PM   #1696
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Who got worse? Some teams I feel will get better being together another year. You have to remember a lot of these teams out West were just assembled. I think the Nuggets will get better from within.
I stand by every word of my original post- except for the Blazers. They definitely got better.

Clippers definitely got worse. OKC is rebuilding, and I'm nearly positive Houston will too.

And I might be the only one, but I'm saying it right now. I think the Nuggets are more than a little overrated. They were a second tier playoff team that nobody much cared about, before they pulled off two incredible comebacks, and frankly I think those had as much to do with the Jazz and the Clippers as it did with the Nuggets.

I think losing Grant hurts them more than people realize, and I don't expect much improvement from within. I think they stayed the same at best or took a step backwards.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 11-21-2020 at 05:53 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote