View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 05:23 PM   #2007
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Seth and 31, sure. Not worth the 18th pick.

Interesting that the Mavs were actively shopping Curry. Wonder if the mysterious injury woes had mostly to do with it...
Oh its worth it as of now. I think we have a tendency to create value with draft picks but we don't know what that #18th pick will become. Now if he becomes even a solid rotational 3 and D guy then I'd say it was worth not doing it.

Covington is a better player than Richardson but I don't think he's that much better to trade all of that for him. I'd rather trade less and get Richardson no doubt.

I think with Curry he's basically their only trade asset. If you say KP and Luka aren't being traded then what else do you have to trade?

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 11-23-2020 at 05:23 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote