View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 07:42 PM   #2011
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Oh its worth it as of now. I think we have a tendency to create value with draft picks but we don't know what that #18th pick will become. Now if he becomes even a solid rotational 3 and D guy then I'd say it was worth not doing it.

Covington is a better player than Richardson but I don't think he's that much better to trade all of that for him. I'd rather trade less and get Richardson no doubt.

I think with Curry he's basically their only trade asset. If you say KP and Luka aren't being traded then what else do you have to trade?
Oh I think DFS and Kleber have at least decent value, but the Mavs seem to be in love with them.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote