View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 04:07 PM   #2047
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ2003 View Post
I know how RC operates which is why I don't have high hopes that he'll run with that lineup but it should've been clear in the bubble that Maxi & DFS aren't guys that should be playing 30+ mins if you have aspirations to compete. Maxi played big minutes and his offense went in the tank and DFS is too small to play significant minutes at the 4 and not good enough to beat out THJ or Richardson at the 3. As for Powell, his game was built off athleticism and he had the one injury that usually takes a good portion of that away. I don't expect him to be the same player. I see him as a 10-15 minute guy this year. Now, if he comes back the same player he was before the injury then we're having a different discussion.
Maxi was forced to defend Leonard in the playoffs so that took his away from his defensive strengths which is help D at the rim. It also zapped his legs on the offensive end.

As for DFS I'm not sure why people keep trying to send this dude to the bench or trade him away.

I love his work ethic and to me he's a combination of Marion and young Josh Howard. In terms of skill set and versatility....

Unless your replacing him or benching him for all star player, I don't see anything that backs up your opinion that he's not good for 30 minutes per night.

He's a legit starter in this league now. He wasn't a few years ago but he is now.

Last edited by Dallas41; 11-24-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote