View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:08 PM   #2074
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Almost no chance either of them come off the bench IMO. The whole reason to have JRich is to pair him with Luka for the quicker guards. Thj is still our 3rd best offensive threat and I don't see him taking a backseat to anyone we have on the bench. Things may change but if the roster remains the same when we start, I'd put my money on Like,THJ,Jrich starting.
I think its possible. I'm not saying Richardson and Hardaway won't get playing time. I'm not saying they won't be out there in the 4th quarter of games. Manu Ginobilli didn't start and neither did Jason Terry but they were gettin 30 minutes a night and they were out there in crucial minutes.

I just say that because I think they'd want more scoring off the bench...maybe they feel like Burke and co. will be enough. If those rookies are ready I'll change my opinion but I don't see those rookies getting play this season honestly aside from minimal minutes and garbage time.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote