View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:20 PM   #2075
GQ2003

GQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Thanks for you advice

I disagree that he can't defend certain wings i think he matches up pretty good with 2's and 3's and some 4's. I've never seen him defend 5's and why would you want him to do that anyway?

BTW I'm not over valuing him I'm just appreciating what he brings to the table and I've seen starters in other lineups that have played on conference championship teams and NBA Finals teams that you could say shouldn't be starting.

DFS is fine....is he a all star NO but the fact that you think he's not a legit starter is debatable.

Final decision goes to RC on who starts and all I'm going to say is DFS has been those in lineups for most of the last 2 years and I fully expect him to be there again this year despite some Mavs fans always throwing shade at him.
Which 4s can he guard? We get lit up by every single top level guard/wing in the league. Lebron, Kawhi, Harden, Lillard, Booker, Beal, Mitchell, even Derozan and Lowry. If he's this great defender please show me who he has shut down or even slowed down. DFS has developed into a solid player but as I've stated time and time again, he can't guard 4s or even the bigger 3s and he's not better than either of Richardson or THJ. I'm not throwing shade at him but I see him for what he is. I also think Iwundu could develop into the exact same player as DFS if given the opportunity fwiw.
GQ2003 is offline   Reply With Quote